View the Recreation Guide
Two main entrances:
6329 F Street and 747 64th Street
Open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Open play area
How to find the park
All driving directions begin at A Street; at the bridge entering Springfield from Glenwood.
1. Head EAST on South A Street. Continue for .1 miles
2. Turn LEFT onto Pioneer Parkway East. Continue for 1 mile
3. Turn RIGHT on McKenzie Hwy/Bend on-ramp onto Hwy 126 E. Continue for 5.2 miles
4. Turn LEFT onto Main Street. Continue for .5 miles
5. Turn LEFT onto 58th Street. Continue for .4 miles
6. Turn RIGHT onto Thurston Road. Continue for less than .1 mile
7. Turn RIGHT onto 64th Street. Continue for less than .1 mile
8. Turn RIGHT onto F Street. Follow to the park on the left