You appreciate your mom, and Mother’s Day is the perfect way to show her how much. When a present just won’t do, Willamalane is offering the gift of an experience you can share together.
- Treat her to tea. Spend the afternoon of May 7 at the historic Dorris Ranch barn honoring that special lady in your life and enjoying sweet and savory treats. SOLD OUT
- Grab your binoculars. In the springtime the coastal birds in their breeding plumage are present in large numbers. Join us for our birding trip to Newport on May 11.
- Build a home for new friends. You don’t have to be a beekeeper to help these natural workers. Build a simple but effective home to help them do their job, and enjoy the benefits of their help with your garden.
- Place a bid. Our popular Vineyards and Violins silent auction reprises May 7. The silent auction items include weekend getaways, restaurant dining, gifts and more.
- Liven up your landyards. Why wear a boring lanyard? In this class students will handcraft a beautiful beaded lanyard so your badge or glasses will always be handy.
- View magical landscapes. Join us as we head to Lincoln City to see a photo exhibit at Lincoln City Arts Center. Check out tide pools up close, then enjoy ravishing rhodies at the Connie Hansen Garden Conservancy.
- Make a crochet creation. Enjoy an afternoon at Dorris Ranch creating fun and easy colorful flowers to decorate a hat, lapel pin or hair barrette.
- Learn a new technique. Create lasting painted furniture and decor using chalk paint, which creates a rustic matte finish. Try a flower pot or a mason jar.