This March, make it a Springfield spring break!
Willamalane has plenty of options for those days when kids are out of school. From spring break camps to special play swims and playdates in the park, we’ve got it covered.
• Splash! at Lively Park offers a week of expanded hours for spring break. Romp in the waves, speed down the slide and finish your outing with a game of water basketball. Regular admission fees apply.
• Willamalane Park Swim Center offers play swims 1-3 p.m. March 23-28.
Spring Break Camps
• Under the Big Top is the theme for Willamalane’s no-school day spring break camp for kids in grades K-5 at Willamalane Center. Come one, come all to the best show around! Make your own ring toss game, practice juggling and test your acrobatic skills as you scale the climbing wall. Choose the days you want to attend, or come all week! This camp is open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 23-27.
• Willamalane also offers a Spring Break Climbing Camp for ages 5-11 at Willamalane Center. Staff and volunteers teach kids the basics of climbing and slacklining in a fun, safe environment. The climbing camp runs March 24-26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Is there a tennis fan in the house? Beginners and advanced players will find plenty of action in the Spring Break Tennis Camp, set for March 23-26.
Play a Little Mini Golf!
Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park opens March 20! Practice your swing on 18 holes, or all 36!
Head to the Park!
The fun is free at Willamalane’s parks, and spring break is a great time to explore some areas you might not regularly visit. Some of our favorite playgrounds include:
• Lively Park, where a pirate-themed play structure looms large.
• Rob Adams Park, where kids can spin themselves silly and take in a lovely valley view.
• Jasper Meadows Park, where a basketball court and separate play structures enthrall kids of all ages.
• Quartz Park, where kids climb, slide and swing into action.
• Willamalane Park, where you’ll find a beautiful playground, green fields to run in and a skatepark to keep kids on their toes.
• Pacific Park, Willamalane’s newest playground!
Explore more Willamalane parks here.