Willamalane Park Swim Center has an eight-lane, 25-yard lap pool that is 83 degrees.
- There are more than 70 hours of lap swimming a week.
- There are morning, afternoon, evening and Saturday hours.
- Lockers and towels are available to rent.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 12.
- Check here for this month's lap lanes calendar.
Exercise On Your Own
Willamalane Park Swim Center offers three different pools for Exercise On Your Own:
- A warm and shallow-water pool that is gently sloped from 3 to 5 feet deep and is a warm 88 degrees. It has an easy entry ramp into the pool, and there’s an in-water handrail to provide stability for those needing extra support. This pool is perfect for water walking, exercising and therapy.
- A deep-water pool that is a great environment for deep water exercise and deep water running in 83-degree water. The wide and easy entry stairs make the pool easily accessible.
- An eight-lane lap pool that is available for horizontal exercise at 83 degrees and is 5 to 6 feet deep.
- Check here for this month's Exercise On Your Own calendar.
Ages 16+. Relax and enjoy the health benefits of soaking in our large, easy access spas. The spas at each facility are available whenever the swim centers are open. Both have easy access stairs and are kept at 101 degrees.