Kick off summer on an active note, and run or walk a 5K through beautiful Dorris Ranch to support Umpqua Bank’s Snack Pack Program, distributed through FOOD for Lane County. After the race, sit back and enjoy a free community concert by The Big Time and choose your dinner from one of our vendors.
• Advance registration: $20 for the run only; $35 for the run and a short-sleeved tech shirt. Register by 5 p.m. June 19. After this time, participants must register at packet pickup. Kids 10 and under are free.
• Deadline to order a T-shirt is June 8.
• Race day registration: 4-6 p.m. at Dorris Ranch. $25 (without shirt). Limited shirt quantities may be available for $15.
• Packet pickup: Monday, June 20, 4-6 p.m. at Dorris Ranch
• No dogs permitted.
Three Easy Ways to Register
• Call 541-736-4544 to register over the phone.
• Stop by any Willamalane facility.
Join a Team!
Running is always more fun with friends.
• Prizes for largest team, fastest team and team with the most pizzazz.
• Prizes for top three finishers in each age group.
• Finishers receive a complimentary beverage.
Volunteer for this event! Learn more.