Presented by Bi-Mart
Dorris Ranch, South Second and Dorris streets
Free Concert Featuring The Cheeseburgers!
This Father’s Day, challenge your dad to an epic race! Run or walk a 5K at beautiful Dorris Ranch to benefit Umpqua Bank’s Snack Pack program, distributed by FOOD for Lane County. Then, kick back and enjoy music from The Cheeseburgers, Eugene-Springfield’s tribute to Jimmy Buffett and his island philosophy. Plus, enjoy food from concessionaires, free family activities and a beer garden.
Details for the Dash:
- Kids 10 and under are free
- Advance registration: $20 for the run only; $30 for the run and a short-sleeved tech shirt.
- Register by 5 p.m., June 19. After this time participants must register at packet pickup.
- Day-of registration: 4-6 p.m. at Dorris Ranch. $25 (without shirt)
- Packet pickup: Sunday, June 21, 4–6 p.m. at Dorris Ranch.
- Groups encouraged!
- Prizes for top three finishers in each age group.
- Finishers receive a complimentary beverage!
- Please, no dogs or strollers.
Check out the snazzy T-shirt design!