November is a time when family gathers together to begin sharing in the joys of the holiday season. In Springfield, there are no shortage of fun activities to keep the family occupied!
Try mixing in some of these activities to spice up your visit itinerary:
- Learn how to catch wild sourdough and bake delicious bread, Nov. 3
- Sample the area’s most delicious brews at McKenzie Cider and Craft Beer Fest, Nov. 4-5.
- Tour the museums of the southern Oregon Coast, Nov. 10
- Visit the Springfield Museum and leave your favorite Willamalane memory, through Nov. 10
- Catch a free screening of ‘The Goonies,’ Nov. 10
- Gain new skills as you crochet an ornament, Nov. 16
- Make spa gifts using essential oils, Nov. 19
- Craft a soft & fashionable felted scarf, Nov. 20
- Participate in Springfield’s Thanksgiving tradition, the 35th annual Turkey Stuffer, Nov. 24
- Prepare for gift-giving by learning to make your own holiday bags and bows, Nov. 30
- Ride a wave at Splash! at Lively Park, all month long