Is the wintry chill nudging you to exercise indoors? Keep your workouts varied and interesting with our group exercise classes! We’re broadening our selection for winter, adding classes like:
- Saturday Cycle: Indoor cycling burns the most calories per minute of any group exercise class. Challenge yourself or work at your own pace.
- Pilates: Pilates is a core-blasting bodyweight class that uses both standing and mat movements to stretch, strengthen and train your core.
- Women’s Weight Training: Designed just for women, learn about weight machines, free weights, lifting techniques, setting goals and building lean muscle in a positive and supportive environment.
- Flow Yoga: Get fit and strong with a vinyasa, or “flow,” yoga class that gets your heart rate up while strength training.
- Zumba: Latin dance meets fitness in this cardio-blast workout. This interval class gives you time to catch your breath before pulling you back into the groove and pumping up the cardio.
See something you like? Good news: We offer one free trial class for each group exercise class we offer! Try one or try them all — we’ll help you find your perfect fit.
New classes start between Jan. 3 and Jan. 23. Check out our schedule for these classes and more: