Willamalane’s summer term is crammed full of places and activities to discover:
Play All Day
- A visit to Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park is a hole-in-one for a perfect summer day. And when the day gets too hot (or when we’re surprised by summer rain), take it indoors—the fun never stops at Splash! at Lively Park.
- Willamalane Summer Camps are a natural fit for most families. We offer activities for all ages and interests, including sports, climbing, arts and crafts and more.
- Try some classes for and with kids! Engage little ones with parent/child classes, find rhythm with dance classes and adventure under the stars in Park After Dark.
- Take it outdoors with one of the overnighters we have planned this summer!
Break a Sweat
- Try one of 30+ group exercise classes. This summer, we even have Yoga, P90X and Core De Force in the park!
- Partner with a friend on Slim Down Springfield, a weight loss competition starting May 1.
- Take up lap swimming or Exercise on Your Own, or join in with others in classes like HYDRO-FIT and Exercise That Feels Good.
Experience Summer Events
- May Is Bike Month events celebrate pedal power all month long!
- Mother’s Day Tea honors the special lady in your life. Then, celebrate your special gentleman in Father’s Day Family Whiffle Ball Tournament and Picnic.
- July is stuffed with activities where you can Discover Willamalane. Take in some fireworks at Light of Liberty, then settle in the park for Sounds Like Summer plays, concerts and movies.
- Children’s Celebration is the biggest event for families of the year, including live performances and over 60 interactive exhibitor booths.
- Tap & Taste is back for a third year and a fresh new (and free!) flavor.
Check Out the Guide!
If you live in Springfield, we’ve already sent one to your mailbox. Here’s an online version for your perusing pleasure. With so many things to do, we’re sure you’ll find something here for you!