Willamalane’s fall is filled with action!
To us, back-to-school means weekend warriors. A cool breeze blowing in means it’s time to stoke the fires of a new favorite activity. Even the busy Thanksgiving season means our community’s biggest annual 5K is in the works!
What does fall mean to you? Willamalane has a few ideas to make this fall mean everything.
- Don’t put your life jacket away just yet — Paddle in the Pool is back and the kayaks are calling.
- Bring your best friend to PetFest to learn about the area’s best pet resources.
- Sign up for a Class on Demand and plan a Friends Night Out with a group of your best pals.
- Hit your fitness goals with a brisk game of pickleball on our fresh new outdoor courts.
- Pick up the pace at our new Core de Force classes.
- Swing and sway the night away at Rock & Bop.
- Pre-empt your Thanksgiving indulgences with a friendly race at Turkey Stuffer 5K.
— AND MORE! Dream up your own possibilities inside the fall 2017 Willamalane recreation guide, yours to explore, one page at a time.