James Park

Neighborhood park in the Glenwood area, with play equipment and softball field.

Playground at James Park

Donated in 1947, James Park was the first park to be developed by Willamalane Park and Recreation District. It was originally named Glenwood Park. Its name was changed in 1954 when it was dedicated to W. E. James, a Glenwood civic leader.

Park Amenities

• 3 acres
• Basketball court
• Football/soccer field
• Open play area
• Picnic tables
• Playground
• Shelters
• Softball field

Park Area Map