Quartz Park features a playground, path, basketball court and open play field. Springfield Public Schools and Willamalane developed the park together in this growing neighborhood, and the school district has plans for a future school at the site. The park was funded in part by a 2012 bond measure.
- 3.5 acres
- Full basketball court with adjustable height hoops
- Open play field with perimeter path
- Large play structures, swing sets with separate areas for older and younger kids
- Rubber tile surfacing for safety and accessibility
- Small off-street parking area
- Rural setting south of neighborhood