At Willamalane, we’re bursting with great ideas to fill your season and create lasting memories. Here are some of our top picks for the coming months:
- Willamalane summer camps offer tumbling thrills, magic and mystery, a trip to the future in Pixel Play, and a look back in “Little House on the Prairie” Camp. Fill summer weeks with classic camp crafts, activities, field trips, sports and more.
- Sand volleyball is a sport synonymous with summer. Form a team with friends and spike this one over the net!
- My First Sports is a gentle introduction to athletics for little ones. Help them take a swing at T-ball, kick a goal in soccer, flip for tumbling and reach new heights in climbing.
- The Summer Playground Program keeps kids active and learning all summer — for free! Join the fun at nine Springfield sites.
- It’s summer year-round at Splash! at Lively Park. Plan your trip today!
PLUS, we’ve filled the calendar with some amazingly fun special events:
- Sip and savor local flavors at the debut of Tap & Taste in downtown Springfield.
- The Children’s Celebration is back! This fun family event returns to Island Park on July 30.
- Vineyards & Violins is coming right up! Join us May 7 for an evening of music, food and silent auction fun.
- Music and movies are at the heart of our new series, Sounds Like Summer. Listen to local bands and play games in a park near you!
Watch the website and our Facebook page for the latest news on Willamalane events.
Browse the website for more info on favorite classes, or flip through the pages below: